Why Do You NEED a Ham Radio License?I've heard so many people say "I won't need a license after SHTF!" or "No one is going to be checking licenses after SHTF". Ok. It's probably true that no one is going to be coming around checking for valid amateur radio licenses. How are you going to practice operating ham radio without a license? Is your master plan to hold off on practicing any survival skills until after SHTF? Other awful ideas on this same type of list:
- Not driving until after SHTF.
- Not learning to shoot until after SHTF.
- Not storing food until after SHTF.
- Not putting together your bug out bag until after SHTF.
- Never having a fire drill with your family.
- Not putting on your seat belt until after you've had an accident.
- Not buying toilet paper until after you've pooped.