Why should you subscribe to Geek Prepper’s Newsletter?
That’s a great question, it shows that you are a thinker. That’s what I love most about you!
What do you get if you sign up?
There are many other benefits and reasons, why you should subscribe!
- Get notified, by email, of new articles.
- Exclusive Content, Special offers and giveaways
- We promise to NEVER use your email for evil!
- Peer Pressure – All the cool Preppers are doing it.
Subscribe (it only takes a couple seconds)
Other ways to Subscribe & Follow Geek Prepper:
Based on the constantly changing Facebook algorithms, only 7% of our fans and friends get to see our posts. You can help this somewhat, by liking posts on Facebook and by commenting on those posts shared on Facebook, but ultimately Facebook gets to decide what content you are entitled to see. I know that Facebook is free, but that just doesn’t seem right to me.
According to AdAge:
- Facebook said, “We expect organic distribution of an individual page’s posts to gradually decline over time…”
- A Facebook spokesperson said, “the best way to get your stuff seen if you’re a business is to pay for it.”
The big reason that you should subscribe is because, social networking platforms, like Facebook, will filter what you see from our posts, unless we pay them lots of money. Even if we pay, there is no guarantee that they’ll ever show you our posts. That’s just not fair to you, even though you did your part and “Liked” or “+1’ed” our page.
This means that you may not receive my content, via the Facebook page, because even if I pay Facebook to share preparedness articles with you, there are no promises.
So, if you’d like to BE SURE you don’t miss out on all the great content we offer, you should hop on our email list, where you will get our new posts sent directly to your inbox. After all, you should be in control of what you read!