Stack-On Gun Security CabinetsYou may not be able to afford a full blown gun safe, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have some method to protect and secure your guns! Stack-On makes a full line up of gun safes and security cabinets. The Stack-On Gun Security Cabinets aren't what you'd call a full-blown gun safe, but it is an economic solution and much more secure than sticking your guns in the closet or hiding them under your bed.
Stack-On 14 Gun Security Cabinet Features
- Holds up to 14 long guns
- Supports rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall, non-marring gun barrel rest, Patented barrel standoffs for scoped guns keep them in place
- Includes removable top shelf
- Secure 3 point locking system installed on the pry-resistant door.
- Concealed, full-length welded and staked steel piano safety hinges provide greater security
- Double bitted, key-coded-lock
- Pre-drilled holes allow for floor or wall fastening (hardware included)
- Durable baked epoxy finish in black or hunter green
- Meets requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088.
- Measures 21 x 16 x 55"h.
- Weighs 77 lbs.
Mounting TipsIf properly secured to the wall and floor the Stack-On Gun Cabinet should prevent unauthorized tampering by your children and also prevent theft, from all but the most determined and prepared thieves. The idea location to mount this Security Cabinet is in a corner.
- Drill holes in the side of the cabinet so that they line up with your wall's studs.
- Toss out the 1.5-2 inch bolts that come with the Cabinet and replace them with some stout 3 or 4 inch bolts and use the largest washers you can find.
- Secure the Stack-On cabinet with the bolts and washers through the holes in the back, sides and floor of the "gun safe"