Water after SHTFDo you have a method to boil water without using electricity or natural gas? Do you have water purification tablets? Do you have a .02 micron water filter? Do you have a well? If so how will you get the water without electricity? Where will you find water?
- You can boil water over a camp fire. With a Kelly Kettle you can boil 1 to 6.3 cups of water, at a time, pretty rapidly (depending on the size and model of the Kelly Kettle you have).
- Water purification tablets are handy, but you can use standard unscented bleach - 2 drops per quart will work for clear water.
- Get a .02 micron filter , like the Big Berkey. If you can't afford a Big Berkey, look at this post: DIY Home Water Filter
- Do you have access to a well? If you do, get a hand pump or "well bucket"
- Are there any natural springs near you?