The Prepared Bloggers are always looking for ways to help our loyal readers be prepared for the unexpected. We are so pleased to be able to team up with Titan Ready USA, for this fabulous giveaway.
We all know we need water, and we need a way to cook our meals. These units are just what the doctor ordered when it comes to being properly prepared.
We will have four winners in this giveaway. One winner will win one of the following items listed below. The giveaway starts July 14th, 2014 @12:15 am (CST) and ends July 21st, 2014 @ 11:55 pm (CST). This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age and older who is a resident of the USA. This giveaway is open to residents of the 48 Continental US States only. Each winner will be sent an email and the winner must respond within 24 hours or another one winner will be chosen. We are so excited for this giveaway! Who couldn’t use these awesome items?!
- One (1) Hydrant Water Storage System without barrels. $359.00 w/shipping included
Everything you need to stack and connect two 55 gallon water storage barrels. Racks are welded and powder coated here in the USA. Wide base for stability in every emergency situation. Assembles in minutes with aluminum bung wrench (included) and a flat head screwdriver. Water rotation has NEVER been so easy!
- One (1) HERC XXL. $429.00 w/shipping included
Bake, cook and dehydrate without the use of electricity or gas, indoors or out; the HERC is extremely portable, durable and economical. The HERCules (Home Emergency Radiant Cooking)™ XXL Oven harnesses the thermal energy from tea light candles, storing it in quarry stones. Cook anything, anytime, anywhere, regardless of the situation.
- One (1) STANDARD HERC. $369.00 w/shipping included
The HERC Oven is designed to harness the thermal energy from tea light candles storing it in quarry stones. The patent pending design of the HERC uses not one but two methods of thermal energy transfer. Like your conventional oven HERC uses convection and electromagnetic radiation (radiant) like the sun heats you when you step outside. Fueled by tea light candles makes baking & cooking without the use of electricity or gas easy, economical and even fun! The HERC Oven provides an alternative cooking method for your family in the events of limited resources and/or emergency situations.
- Fueled by 10 tea lights (Yes the same little candles you get everywhere)
- Fuel cost is $0.15 per hour cook time ($2.50-3.00 per hour with propane after you buy the tank)
- Average approximate burn time of 3.5 hours at 350 degrees with 30 minutes preheat period (total of 3 hours burn time)
- Accommodates 8″x 8″ square pan, 9″x 9″ square pan, and 9″ round pan
- Indoor use (because it might not be safe outside to cook, i.e. Zombie apocalypse)
- Bake & cook 24/7 and when raining, snowing or whatever mother nature throws your way (ladies and gentlemen solar has left the building)
- Easy to clean (heavy duty stainless steel construction)
- Easy, convenient assembly and dis-assembly (can store in 12″ x 12″ x 2″ space)
- Assembled Dimensions: 12″ square by 10″ high (fits nicely on your counter top)
- Proudly manufactured 100% in U.S.A. (because it matters to us)
- One (1) ECO HERC. Not on website yet. $189.00 w/shipping included
Thanks again to Titan Ready USA for making this fabulous giveaway possible!
Please visit the other bloggers participating in the is giveaway, for more great prepping information.
Are We Crazy, Or What?
Food Storage And Survival
Food Storage Moms
The Backyard Pioneer
Mom With A Prep
Commonsense Home Homesteading
Five Little Homesteaders
Real Food Living
Whole New Mom
The Survival Mom
The Apartment Prepper
Timber Creek Farmer
Ever Growing Farm
The Busy B Homemaker
Survival At Home