Benefits of CompostingThere are numerous benefits to composting your kitchen scraps and lawn clippings. Here are just a few of those benefits:
- Compost enriches soils
- Compost helps cleanup contaminated soil
- Helps the soil with moisture retention.
- Reduces Plant Diseases
- reduce or eliminate the need for chemical fertilizers, while still promoting higher yields of crops.
- Compost is an erosion deterent
- Compost helps prevent pollution
My garden soil is going to be rich this year!
If you want to compost, you need to start now, it takes a couple months to get your compost. If you start now, you'll have some really good stuff to supercharge next years garden!