Learn to FightI am a peaceful man. Violence is a last resort for me, but if it comes down to defending my wife, children or myself, I will unleash a fury, unlike anything they've ever seen!
Why should you learn to fight?Learning to fight or training in a fighting art has many benefits
- Self Confidence
- Harmony of mind, body and spirit
- understanding of human movement and interaction
- Self Defense
Join a School or GymJoining an official school or gym that provides professional instruction is probably your best bet.
- You learn from a someone who is has advances to a high position in their fighting style
- They know the proper warm up and cool downs to prevent injury and to get you loosened up and ready for class
- They know the techniques that work
- There is a documented advancement system (belt testing, etc)
- They know what to do, if there's an injury in class
- Community centers
- Martial Art Schools
- Back yards and basements